Berry Quick Porridge | Sweet Potato
Rushing for time to prepare your children's meals?
Cook this healthy porridge in just 15 minutes!
- Preheat thermal flask with boiling water
- Add 1 part Berry Quick Porridge to 6 parts boiling water
- Swirl flask and leave to stand for 15 minutes
- Ready to serve with SG Homemade food powders
- 1 pack gives 2-3 toddler servings
- For younger babies, use hand blender to puree the porridge to a suitable texture
- If hot water is used instead of boiling water, a minimum of 30 minutes cooking time is required
- Porridge can also be cooked over the stove, and can be ready to eat when it has been brought to boil
Short grain rice (Thailand)
Purple Sweet Potato Powder (Vietnam)
Butternut Squash (Australia)
SG Homemade Whitebait Powder
Japanese Leeks (Japan)